Friday, March 21, 2008

How Technology Affects My Life

Technology affects my life because I have a computer so I can play games, look up some information for school, or something else instead of looking at textbooks that might be out of date and have incorrect information. The internet also helps me communicate by e-mailing others or instant messaging. I can type up essays, reports, stories or other stuff I need for my school work. The internet is mostly a place for me to play games or chat with my friends online or at a website where we send each other messages like, for example, MySpace.com. The internet really helps me a lot because I can do a lot of stuff online like play games if I'm bored, research some stuff for school, type reports, chat with friends, instant message, and a lot more!

No comments: